Want to buy a CD or book? Send a birthday card or flowers? Buy a theatre ticket or book a holiday? Book a hire car, or even buy a new one?
Then go online. It really is that simple! that's E-commerce.
The number of people shopping online is increasing daily, isn't it time your business had a piece of the action?
What does E-Commerce mean to my business?
- you can save money with reduced staffing and premises costs
- are online 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week
- no traffic jams, shopping crowds, carrying overloaded heavy shopping bags
- your products are showcased to a massive global audience
- stocking costs can be greatly reduced as many suppliers now offer a direct to customer delivery service (you may not even see the product)
- There are many more advantages to Ecommerce, but you've probably considered most before reading this.
Ecommerce is a low cost, low risk way to start out in business, or to expand into new markets. The number of customers online is growing much faster than the number of suppliers. So the commercial opportunity has never been greater.
TheWebSmiths offer various ecommerce solutions, we are also able to work with your own choice of ecommerce software should you / your industry already have an established solution.
An effective ecommerce solution should be intuitive and simple to use not only for your customers but also for you. Over the years TheWebSmiths have tested many differing Ecommerce applications with many different features. We now have a broad knowledge of what is available and a powerful set of products at our disposal to match your requirements.
Please contact us to discuss how we can assist you further.